Date: Wed, May 7, 2008 at 9:14 PM
Subject: ¡Estoy en Peru!
I have arrived and am at the hotel. Gerson should be here in an hour or so. The keyboard is difficult to use, but it has a sweet button that allows me to make an ñ....so I guess I can get used to it. The trip from the airport to here was insane...there is no such thing as road lanes, but they do know what horns are and are really good at using them.....flights were good...I already made a friend.... a lady in her 60´s that is a grandmother and will be hiking the Inca trail up to Machu Picchu....for a grandma..that’s pretty hardcore I think...but she told me of lots of places she has traveled as a flight attendant and said that if anyone wants to go anywhere....I should let her know and she can make some good suggestions.
Anyhow...the hotel is beautiful, I am tired, and the bar is closed :-( ...so think I will call it a night. I will shoot an email next time I get a chance.
Lo siento about all the typos....
Love you all!
Mateo
-----------------
Additional Details:
Lima Hotel: Boulevard Hotel & Casino in Miraflores District of Lima
http://www.hotelboulevard.com.pe/
Av. Pardo Nº 771 Miraflores Lima 18 - Perú Telf.: (511)444-6562 (511)444-6563
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment